Despite the fact that I don’t write so much any more it is lovely to discover how many of you still really appreciate what I write when I do and last month Ashtoreth kindly bestowed the Beautiful Blogger award upon she said this about my blog:
” inspires me, makes me laugh, makes me cry, and keeps me moving toward being a healthy compassionate person”
What lovely things to say!? 😀
So, I have finally gotten round to accepting the award properly! And HUGE thanks to Ashtoreth for thinking of me and considering me worthy of the award.
Now to get on with the rules of acceptance…
The rules for accepting the beautiful blogger award are:
- Pass it on to 15 other bloggers
- Tell 7 things about yourself
Okay 7 things about me, I will probably end up repeating something I have shared before but it’s been a long time since I did one of these awards so I can’t remember what I have and have not told you before, apologies if you already know any of these things! lol
- Even though I have now resigned fro the pool team the league committee recently awarded me ‘Captain of the Year’ and the Golden girls won ‘Team of the Year’ for bringing some fun and a lot more girls into the Redditch Pool League (being the only female team in the league) – the trophies are awesome, take a look…
- I just bought a PS2, going retro, just because I wanted to play my old favourite Playstation game Destruction Derby again!
- I have already done all my Christmas shopping and wrapped it all ready for the big day 😀
- My sister is expecting her second child so I am going to be an Aunty again 🙂
- The one thing I need to cut back on more than anything is spending money on clothes – I have far too many already but always have a ‘reason’ why I need that one more dress/top/skirt or pair of shoes/boots (to go with an existing outfit is the most common reason or replace something I don’t actually get rid of!) – bad, overspending girl!!
- I have over 40 qualifications – a true study geek!
- My blog finally had over 1000 visitors in a single day this month – on 20th November there were 1009 visitors! Wow, thank you all so much for reading and following – you are awesome!!
Okay, I’m going to cheat on this bit…
To celebrate how amazing all my readers and followers are I would like to award the beautiful blogger award to each and every one of you that has your own blog, please accept this award and pass it along to other beautiful bloggers!
Thank you all once again and best wishes to everyone 😀
Love Sharon xx
- Beautiful Blogger Award (sugarandspicebaking.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (therantingpapizilla.wordpress.com)
- A new nominee for “Beautiful Blogger Award” (angiesgrapevine.wordpress.com)
- Catching up on… Awards!! (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- A new award for my blog… (7 things about me shared) (ahamin.wordpress.com)
- Rookie got Nominated! (kickingbackthepebbles.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (thevibe101.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (brandonbored.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (leartisteboots.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine blogger award (timzauto.wordpress.com)