After all the things I have been through over the past few weeks I thought I would put my sociological skills to use in analysing and evaluating the behaviours I have witnessed. As a result I have come up with this descriptive infographic that describes the roles women take within a group situation. My conclusion – women are fine to have as friends so long as it remains individuals, once a ‘group’ is formed pack mentality sets in and it can get very nasty (as I have experienced first hand).
What do you think?
Is this a fair description of the roles people take?
Have I missed any out?
- Earnhardt Jr. grumbling about pack mentality (pjstar.com)
- Behavioural economics and the “I” thing (again) (herd.typepad.com)
- Our social identities. (colinwalker.me.uk)
- Lemmings. (socialpathology.blogspot.com)
- YOU in a world of Sensible Humans and Insensible beings (despicablewonderfulyou.wordpress.com)
- Social Identity (wordsaver.wordpress.com)
- Becoming yourself (thangnguyen555.wordpress.com)