Jim Walton is a professional writer and has written number of guest posts, articles and press releases on a variety of subjects. Here he is going to share a post giving information about what not to wear and fashion tips that may help people. You can contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fashion has always been an important thing in the lives of many. Sometimes people, especially celebrities introduce the world to new fashion trends. What can be termed as ‘fashion’ is dressing aptly for the occasion and in a manner that suits you the best.
You might be following a dress code at your office from Monday to Friday, but on the weekends you would like to have a little experiment with fashion. However, friend’s wedding cannot be a place to execute your fashion experiments. This was just an example for the occasion; likewise, you will have to make sure that whatever you wear should be suitable to your age, figure and your height [see more tips www.whatnottoweartips.com ].
Fashion Tips: What not to Wear:
- If you are a petite, do not go for skin-tight clothing as it will look unflattering. Tight-clothing can be unsuitable for slender women too. With this said, frumpy and over-sized clothes can make petite people look even shorter, so avoid wearing it for any occasion.
- For women with broad shoulders, wearing halter-neck dresses can be a big ‘no-go‘ as this will emphasize their figure flaw.
- Avoid overdoing the accessories. You must try and focus on any one area such as wear a lot of necklace and skip bracelets or bangles. Concentrating on one area creates a high-impact. You can sometimes focus on two areas, but certainly not more than that.
- Black looks ‘fabulous‘ and will make you look chic, but if you wear all black, you are likely to bore the audience. So, never forget to wear some incredible accessories such as chunky jewelry, colorful scarves, and belts.
- Never overdo your make up unless the occasion demands. High-tone make up for a burlesque show is apt, but the same is inappropriate for an office party or a cocktail party with your friends, for that matter. For such occasions, tone down the make up to look a well-groomed guest to the party.
- If you have a plump face and you want your face to look thinner, chin-length bob hair is not something that you should go for. This will call a little more attention to that roundness. However, if you want to look a little more plump-look face, do not tie your hair back tightly. Always choose a hairstyle that flaunts your facial features.
- Never wear mismatch colors until you are sure that they suit you and go well. You must be confident to carry off any mismatching. Mismatched colors do help in grabbing significant attention, but if it goes wrong the attention will certainly not be a positive one.
- Tall women should not wear short skirts because the more you expose your legs, the taller you look. Slender women can go for calf-length skirts, while petite women can wear knee-length skirts and dresses so that it gives a little visual elongation for them.
- If you are short, avoid wearing clunky ankle-strap shoes with suede dress, skirt or any other knee-length dress, as it looks unflattering. For healthy women, sleek-high heel shoes are better choice.
Fashion is not just limited to the celebrities or the world with limelight, but it spawns over a wide population now. Also, fashion is not just about the dress you wear, but about the enhancing accessories that you choose, the hairstyle that you do, the shoes you wear and the makeup you put. Knowing what is in trend and how you can customize it to flaunt your strengths and hide the figure flaws is the trick to look chic. The above are a few tips about what not to wear to stay tuned in with the fashion and look your best, hope you have found them helpful.
What is the biggest Fashion mistake you have made?
Do you have any Fashion tips to share?
- How To Wear a High Low Skirt (stilettojungleblog.com)
- Fashion Jargon: …Huh? (velvetlemon.wordpress.com)
- Following fashion folly on farm (homepaddock.wordpress.com)